Loading...

Expendabros - BROFORCE - Expendables 3 Video Game STEAM

Sup Bro?! I am a massive retro gamer...yes I am stuck in the past but bro COME ON BRO! Contra? Metal Slug? BRO?! You tell me ...

Sup Bro?!

I am a massive retro gamer...yes I am stuck in the past but bro COME ON BRO!
Contra? Metal Slug?
BRO?!
You tell me that isn't a past worth sending back a T-800 to defend!
Or Kyle Reese if we do a reference to the first Terminator movie!
Yeah I agree...where the hell is Michael Biehn in this film franchise?
Huh?
WHERE?!!!
THIS IS THE MUST PLAY GAME OF THE MOMENT!
Classic Arcade action with weapons galore!
Each sprite...sorry Bro, is a great parody take on the characters from The Expendables movies, I say characters...well let's say...MOST ICONIC ACTORS EVER TO SHOOT MACHINE GUNS WITH ONE HAND!
CHECK THIS ONE OUT ON STEAM EARLY ACCESS!!!
Now I have to go and GET TO THE CHOPPER TO RESCUE ADRIAN!!!
Official Links below...thanks man...anytime!
Download The Expendabros for free athttp://www.expendabros.com 
Broforce: http://store.steampowered.com/app/274190
Trailers 319769628820134241

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube