Loading...

Hyrule Warriors - Ganondorf and DLC Offers

Well if the last set of trailers were not already enough to convince me I need this game in my life, therefore will be opting for the Wii U...

Well if the last set of trailers were not already enough to convince me I need this game in my life, therefore will be opting for the Wii U as my gen 8 console...THEN DAMN!!!
CHECK THIS OUT!!!
 

 
Being able to tear through Hyrule fucking shit up as Ganondorf has overwhelmingly cemented my desire to get this game!
 
I know the Wii U is far from "the" console for all gamers.
Yet for me the games being released during this phase are just too good to ignore. 
I am not a massive fan of AAA online FPS games, other than HALO.
For a gaming experience that is all about fun I can't see much else I would rather drop my cash on.
 
Also as an added extra if you pre-order the game in the UK you get Link's funky blue scarf.
 
 
In Japan gamers who pre-order get their hands on the Tri-Force and will be able to wield its mighty power to become the Master of Time itself!!!
Well not quite but they will at least never be late for work with this...
 
 
US gamers will have access to an array of DLC costumes from previous Zelda games.
 
Hyrule Warriors comes out September 19th in Europe.

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube