Loading...

Casey Hudson Leaves Bioware - LATEST NEWS

This week it has been announced that Casey Hudson, one of BioWares leading directors, has left the company to pursue “Other projects” ...



This week it has been announced that Casey Hudson, one of BioWares leading directors, has left the company to pursue “Other projects”
 

Casey has been at BioWare for 16 years and was one of their star performers. He has worked on some of the companies leading titles: Mass Effect 1, 2 and 3, Star Wars: Knights Of The Old Republic and MDK2. Hudson posted on the Bioware blog about his departure saying, “Without a doubt the most difficult decision of my career’ and that ‘BioWare is as magical a place today as it was when I started.’

So what was his reason for leaving? “After what already feels like a lifetime of extraordinary experiences, I have decided to hit the reset button and move on from BioWare. I’ll take a much needed break, get perspective on what I really want to do with the next phase of my life, and eventually, take on a new set of challenges”.

This isn’t the only loss that has hit the company over the last 2 years in 2012 both Ray Muzyka and Greg Zeschuk, the remaining co-founders, left the company.

So what does this mean for the future of Bioware? Will it ever be the company we used to love before EA took over?

All I can say is good luck to an industry legend and I look forward to see his future works

- Loz

@laurencehead1
 
Official Links...
 

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube