Loading...

Loz Plays Star Wars - Dark Forces

My Childhood was ruled by my love of Star Wars. Growing up i loved the idea of being a Jedi. I would sit on the sofa and try to use the fo...


My Childhood was ruled by my love of Star Wars.
Growing up i loved the idea of being a Jedi. I would sit on the sofa and try to use the force to move the remote closer. My computer became my Star Wars Hub.

As i grew so did my game collection. I remember them being amazing, with ground breaking graphics and enthralling story lines .
Now that Lucas Arts has been purchased by Disney I thought i'd go back and play through these games and see if they rekindle my love of the franchise before the next generation starts.

This time I play through 'Dark Forces'. It was a huge success during its original release in 1995 as it expanded on the FPS genre, introducing multiple floors, jumping and crouching.
It also was the first game to include Kyle Katarn, who would become one of my favorite characters.

I hope you enjoy the video, and if you have a Star Wars game you would like me to play, just hit me up on twitter or in the comments below.

- Loz
@laurencehead1




Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube