Loading...

WAR FOR THE OVERWORLD : HANDS ON WITH

The year was 1998 and my birthday was just around the corner. My Mother tells me that she discovered a game that had a character running ...


The year was 1998 and my birthday was just around the corner. My Mother tells me that she discovered a game that had a character running around in a dungeon and she said that It was absolutely right up my street. I had never ever heard of Dungeon Keeper yet this was the game my Mother bought me as a present. To her horror she discovered that It absolutely wasn't the game she had in mind and was confused as to why I was enjoying taking devilish creatures to war with goodly heroes. I am forever thankful to my Mother for that present as It helped create the PC Gamer that I am today. Dungeon Keeper 2 came along, although not as gloomy and atmospheric as the first but still an absolutely fantastic outing In the darker side of strategy based, god like gaming; then nothing...no word or news of Dungeon Keeper 3.

       

Now, thanks to Subterranean Games, people that were in my shoes can look forward to what could have been Dungeon Keeper 3. Unfortunately though, the devil them selves (ironically) EA, as many may know, bought out the Bullfrog Productions franchise and creates the cesspit that is Dungeon Keeper Mobile. I wouldn't even bother looking for it on your app store, so don't. We have with us today War For The Overworld, a resurrection of what was left of the Dungeon Keeper corpse after EA got their hands on it and extracted everything that made it official through its own anus and left it for dead. Some may call it the predecessor to the Dungeon Keeper franchise but I'd like to look at this as a new beginning.

Welcome to War For The Overworld

Email Deano
@DeanoSalter

Website
Steam Page
Wikipedia
Reviews 8131942566086372144

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube