Loading...

Loz's App Of The Month

Due to a busy couple of weeks (My wife being very pregnant) I have decided to change my “App of the Week” to a monthly segment. ...




Due to a busy couple of weeks (My wife being very pregnant) I have decided to change my “App of the Week” to a monthly segment.

This month I have a great music app called..

Seedio


Say you’re having a BBQ and your music system is broken. This app can help! It uses the local Wi-Fi connection to sync all available apple devices so they broadcast and share the same audio. So one person plays a song and it is played through all connected devices
There are 2 sides to this app. The Seeder: The person who is sharing the music and The Receiver: Used to pick up the audio (The receiver can also be downloaded for free in a separate app).



It’s very easy to use and sounds very clear. You can create playlists, play music on Youtube and Soundcloud. The only downside is the needed for a Wifi connection that sometimes seems unstable, but as this app is one of the first of its kind, I expect the bugs to be worked out over the next couple of months

- Loz
@laurencehead1

Site: http://seedio-app.com/seedio

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/seedio/id546283234?mt=8
Apps 1802046678651004356

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube