Loading...

EB Expo - Roundup Of An Awesome Day

Hey all, so if you haven’t seen my endless posts on the FGN twitter page, I attended the EB Expo in Sydney today. The day started ea...




Hey all, so if you haven’t seen my endless posts on the FGN twitter page, I attended the EB Expo in Sydney today. The day started early and has finished late but it was well worth it!
The list of exhibitors was incredible: 2K Games, Activision, Astro, Bandai Namco, Banter Toys, Bethesda to name a few (check the site to see the full list) and the games they were showing were unreal. A couple of highlights for me were:

The Evil Within
A 3rd person survival horror game developed by Tango Gameworks and released by Bethesda. It’s also been directed by horror gaming heavy weight ‘Shinji Mikami’ (Resident Evil). After playing a length demo that got your heart pumping you were sent through the ‘Maze’, just too really make your pants drip.


Dead Island 2
If you haven’t seen the E3 trailer yet, pull finger and head there now! 


The game play is just as fun.

Alien Isolation
Only a video but still got my heart beating out my chest like ‘Executive Officer Kane’ at dinner

Assassin's Creed Unity
I’ve never played past number 2… seeing this I will be forking out to get involved

Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!
…. Amazing…

I also got to enter some Q&A’s for 2K games, X-box and Sony. Plus I had a chance to catch up with a heap of Australian Indie Developers


So all this and more will be add to the site over the course of the week

So enjoy your weekend and keep an eye on frontlinegamingnews.com for more content

- Loz
@laurencehead1
www.ebexpo.com.au



Trailers 1540532565621198551

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube