Loading...

Loz’s App Of The Week

I am massively into my Iphone apps. I love trying out all the new things the Appstore has to offer. So I figured I’ll sort through the...




I am massively into my Iphone apps. I love trying out all the new things the Appstore has to offer.
So I figured I’ll sort through the crap so you don’t have to, in a new weekly post I am calling:

 Loz’s App Of The Week (Working title, if you have anything better let me know @laurencehead1).

This week I have found a great way of turning your IPhone into a portable USB drive:


USB Disk Pro

This app pretty much does what is says on the tin and more. Not only can you store all sorts of crap on your already full IPhone but you can also view / listen to it using the built in viewer, which recognises a wide range of file formats including PDF’s, Word Documents and MP3 to name a few. If you haven’t got an IPhone cable don’t stress as it can link via Wi-Fi to any computer. It also allows you to upload / download from your DropBox and Skydrive, create new files and edit existing ones.

All this mixed into an easy to use interface, Bargain!



The app was created by Imesart S.a.r.l. and is currently available on the app store for $3.79. Check out the site to get the run down on all its supported file formats and an easy How-To-Use guide

Link: https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/usb-disk-pro-the-file-manager/id412588865?mt=8

- Loz
@laurencehead1
Apps 7314010426072222421

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube