Loading...

Loz's App Of The Week

I am massively into my IPhone apps. I love trying out all the new things the Appstore has to offer. So I figured I’ll sort through the...



I am massively into my IPhone apps. I love trying out all the new things the Appstore has to offer. So I figured I’ll sort through the crap so you don’t have to, in a new weekly post I am calling Loz’s App Of The Week (Working title, if you have anything better let me know @laurencehead1).
So this week I am happy to bring you......

Paper Keyboard


To use the app you need to print off the keyboard image provided and lay your IPhone in the marked spot. Then after a bit of fiddling you can use the printout as a keyboard.

I found it helpful when I was writing out notes and playing some games that are linked to the app.
So check it out, like I said it can be a bit annoying adjusting the camera but the novelty lasts a fair while.

The app was created by Gyorgyi Kerekes  and is currently a $1.29


- Loz

@laurencehead1
Apps 3032319031336162070

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube