Loading...

EXCLUSIVE DESTINY PRE-ORDER PACKAGE FOR AUSTRALIA

The Destiny Beta is creeping ever so close for myself now after pre-odering from GAME.co.uk but seeing this has Instantly made me wish I...



The Destiny Beta is creeping ever so close for myself now after pre-odering from GAME.co.uk but seeing this has Instantly made me wish I lived in Australia...
I received an email a few moments ago from Loz, my fellow Frontline Gaming News co-host, containing this beautiful piece on the Exclusive Destiny EB Games Limited Edition Pre-Order package. Contained in the package you will find

- Upgraded Sparrow, to buzz around on in style
 - Destiny Expansion Pass -Includes Destiny Expansion 1 & 2 (The Dark Below & House Of Wolves) Brand new story missions, cooperative and competitive multiplayer arenas and a wealth of all new weapons, armour and gear to earn
- Guardian Folio (Arms and armament field guide, postcards from the golden age and an antique star chart)
- Player Ship Variant
- Player Emblem
- Ghost Casing
- Limited Edition Steel Book

Pre-ordering will get you access to the upcoming Destiny Beta event! This will see you be granted access to four Destiny story chapters, four competitive multiplayer maps, and a co-op strike over six weeks before release.
Personally I would pre-order solely for the cool little Arms & Armament book, that sounds and looks like a pretty good read. And you think that Australians often get forgotten when it comes to gaming and exclusives.
You lucky little rippers.

CLICK HERE TO SEE THE FULL PRE-ORDER IMAGE

@DeanoSalter
Frontline Gaming News









Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube