Loading...

ALIEN ISOLATION LATEST

The latest E3 accolade Trailer from my top pick game of 2014!  As soon as the jumpy VHS tracking/Computer visuals kick in I am hook...

The latest E3 accolade Trailer from my top pick game of 2014! 



As soon as the jumpy VHS tracking/Computer visuals kick in I am hooked!
I am back in the Ridley Scott Alien universe!
Then we get the eerie almost windesque Jerry Goldsmith score rise up; well that then sends the chills which begin to irritatingly massage my spine!
Already I am fully immersed!

The nature of this survival game could make it a master piece! 
However, even though I am a SEGA kid, the SEGA logo makes me cautious. Since what they promised with the last two games and what actually ended up in my console for 5 minutes, before being hurled across the room, was a disc of lies and deceit!
Then again this is not Gearbox and therefore a whole different ball game! 
Hell then again so far this isn't even in the same league as AvP and A:CM, hell this isn't even the same sport compared to the tawdry mess of the last gen attempts at an Alien universe game.

So as Amanda Ripley you will have to deal with the fact that most people on your mission choose body bags as their main accommodation.
So pretty much you're on your own kiddo!
Also it seems that creepy Synthetics are also in pursuit of you, or maybe they are trying to help and you are just robophobic so flame thrower them instead?

So far this game is looking like being killer app on next gen consoles!



Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

Home item

Latest Podcast

Twitter

FGN YouTube